Chemical Guys Wheel Guard protects wheels to minimize the amount of brake dust and road contaminants. Wheels are easier to clean when protected with Wheel Guard.
More than any wax or sealant, Chemical Guys Wheel Guard combines the latest innovations in molecular chemistry to deliver a protective coating that will outlast and outshine any wheel product on the market today. Wheel Guard is formulated to safely and effortlessly clean, shine, protect and prolong all types of wheels and wheel finishes. Wheel Guard delivers a high gloss durable wet shine finish on all chrome, aluminum, stainless, powder coated, and even painted wheels.
Extremely easy to use and apply, utilizing an accurate micro size synthetic beads that gently and effortlessly lift and polish away oxidation and road film from wheels guaranteeing a scratch free perfect surface.
Wheel Guard works on all wheels chrome, aluminum, stainless, powder coated, and even painted wheels.
- delivers an extremely high gloss durable guard that shields your wheels in a protective acrylic sealant delivering an unmatched high gloss dripping wet shine.
- an acrylic sealant that bonds instantly protecting against brake dust, heat, acid raid, water spots, airborne fall out and road contaminants.
- makes cleaning your wheels easy the next time you wash, because contaminants cannot easily cling on to the surface of the wheel due to the tough exterior protection of wheel guard.
- anti-static and a high bead product that accelerates the beading process allowing water to bead instantly once the wheels are washed or hit by water, instantly beading the water allowing it to easily role off of the wheel reducing effort in drying and ugly water spots.
- Apply Wheel Guard to clean wheels with an applicator or soft cloth and allow it to haze.
- Buff with soft, microfiber cloth.
- For superior results, apply two coats to wheels when applying wheel guard for the first time for added protection.
Applying Wheel Guard to the inner barrel.
Wheel Guard to the face of the wheel.
Apply to all four wheels then buff off with All Purpose Microfiber Towels.
You may also be interested in
No posts found